1. Welcome to my life in squares! June Edition. Captions run left to right. 2. Started the month off right with my birthday! Travis surprised me with 25 balloons in the morning at our hotel. Isn’t he a sweetie? I love balloons and birthdays, so this was perfect! 3. Ended the day with a family birthday dinner. My favorite people + my favorite foods is always a good combination. Oh and funfetti cake with sprinkles. Yum!
1. My sister got married!! Isn’t she gorgeous?! I was her Matron of Honor and it was so much fun helping her plan her day and then celebrating! 2. At my sister’s wedding reception. So much fun! 3. Going to be a bridesmaid again in a year…can’t wait! It’s fun to be on the other side of weddings!
1. A fun little hike with my husband and a picnic near the lake. And by picnic, I mean we drove through Wendy’s and drove it up the mountain. 2. Feet, trail, and pretty greenery. 3. Exploring. I love this view.
1. Sunset after a photo shoot. It looks like the mountains are on fire! The sunsets here are incredible. I want to photograph them every night. 2. Colorado sky on an evening walk. Dreamy. 3. Horsetooth Reservoir at dusk.
1. Evening drives in Colorado. One of my top favorite things to do with my husband. Gorgeous scenery to inspire us, and a great time to talk or sing along to our favorite songs. 2. Seriously, this place. I am loving being close to the moutains. 3. I tried to get a closer picture of these horses but the closer I got, the further away they went! I love randomly seeing horses or other animals on walks and drives.
Overall, June was a great month! A much needed change of pace from the big city.
This month was also when instagram introduced video. I haven’t tried it yet… have you?