Can you believe we are halfway through November? If it were up to me we’d be skipping Thanksgiving and starting the Christmas season early. I love red and green and everything peppermint and not really a fan of turkey. Apart from time flying faster than ever before, or so it seems, here are a few happy things that have happened this week:
– THIS post by Whitney English.
– Facebook.com/us I LOVE that I can easily see everything Travis and I have shared on facebook. Instant happy. If you’re listed as ‘in relationship’ or married on facebook simply type facebook.com/us into your browser.
– Have you seen GoldieBlox? See it here. This inspiring video totally made my day and reminded me that one person can make a difference.
– Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark chocolate is back which means the Christmas season is almost here and I can’t wait.
– This super cute family I got to work with yesterday!
– Ending the week to go see Les Miserables tonight in Chicago! I was in this musical in high school but due to copyright laws the musical couldn’t be recorded. Because of this I have never seen the musical on stage and I can’t wait!
What are your happy things this week?